Support “The Indonesian Way”
If you feel you have benefited from using The Indonesian Way and would like to show your appreciation then you can make a financial contribution to support the further development of The Indonesian Way. Your help is very welcome. Donations make a huge difference to us in maintaining the quality and consistency of our materials. Donations help us cover the ongoing cost of IT development, editing, and, most importantly, further development of The Indonesian Way.
Our plans for the future encompass:
- The Teacher Notes, originally witten in English, should be translated into Indonesian. After all, most instructors are native speakers of Indonesian, and not English.
- Updating all latihan (exercises). The exercises were developed using the now outdated software Hotpotatoes. The main problem with Hotpotatoe is its reliance on Flash which is not supported by iOS.
- Mobile applications are planned for Android and iOS
- Planned are also e-books in the EPUB and AZW (for Amazon Kindle) formats.
- We are also planning to add a ninth module of 12 lessons which would bring the lesson count to 125 lessons.
This goal can only be accomplished with your assistance.
We appreciate if you make a donation of any amount. We suggest a donation of $20 for each module that you complete, but if you’re tight and can afford only $5 that’s fine too. CLICK HERE TO DONATE
Terima Kasih, Thank You, Mahalo